PureOS issue tracker at tracker.pureos.net is just one component (Maniphest) of a larger framework (Phabricator) which also includes a source code tracker (Diffusion).
We apparently used Diffusion but it was last changed 5 years ago and I suspect it was only ever used experiemntally.
Please let's drop the use of Diffusion completely,...
1. remove all repos currently in Diffusion - moving them elsewhere as needed, or otherwise simply dropping them
2. hide Diffusion from normal use, if possible
3. remove the Diffusion module altogether from our instance of Phabricator, if possible
There are multiple benefits of such cleanup:
* Clarity - search interface provides confusing code results
* Security - limiting the attack surface for a public-facing web-app written in arguably generally worrisome PHP
both because it leads to confusion when doing searches* Efficiency - Phabricator is often axhausted on normal use, and also because itwhich might help lighten the load (Phabricator apparently gets easily exhausted).be helped with lesser data and (if possible) lesser code