PureOS issue tracker at tracker.pureos.net is just one component (Maniphest) of a larger framework (Phabricator) which also includes a source code tracker (Diffusion).
We apparently used Diffusion but it was last changed 5 years ago and I suspect it was only ever used experiemntally.
- remove all repos currently in Diffusion - moving them elsewhere as needed, or otherwise simply dropping them
- hide Diffusion from normal use, if possible
- remove the Diffusion module altogether from our instance of Phabricator, if possible
There are multiple benefits of such cleanup:
- Clarity - search interface provides confusing code results
- Security - limiting the attack surface for a public-facing web-app written in arguably generally worrisome PHP
- Efficiency - Phabricator is often axhausted on normal use, which might be helped with lesser data and (if possible) lesser code