`Short description:` Only useful with bumblebee
NOTE: Please fill all the required lines!
* **originalpackage**: The name of the binary package from PureOS
* **replacementpackage**: The name of the binary package that provides and replaces the original-package, or empty if there is no compatible replacement. The replacement must be compatible for use by humans and scripts, e.g. fastjar is not a replacement for zip although both solve the same problem.
* **Short description**: Short verbal explanation.
* **[nonfree]**: The package is obviously nonfree software.
* **[semifree]**: The package is mostly free, but contains some nonfree software.
* **[uses-nonfree]**: The package depends on, recommends, or otherwise inappropriately integrates with other nonfree software or services.
* **[FIXME:package]**: The package has a free replacement, or could be built in a way that is acceptable.
* **drop**: No replacement available, drop package.
* **replace**: Package can be replaces with another package with same functionality.
* **patch**: Package needs to be patched.
* **rebuild**: Simple rebuild to catch new dependencies is enough.
* **debian**: Debian bug reference (http://bugs.debian.org/).
* **fsf**: FSF nonfree software list (http://libreplanet.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines#).
* **savannah**: Savannah bug reference (https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?).
* **fedora**: Fedora bug reference: (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=).
* **parabola**: Parabola bug reference (https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/).
* **Notes**: Additional comments.`Notes:`