Tag: [nonfree] [semifree] [uses-nonfree] [FIXME:package]
Reference: debian: fsf: savannah: fedora: parabola:
Proposed solution: drop replace patch rebuild
- originalpackage: The name of the binary package from PureOS
- replacementpackage: The name of the binary package that provides and replaces the original-package, or empty if there is no compatible replacement. The replacement must be compatible for use by humans and scripts, e.g. fastjar is not a replacement for zip although both solve the same problem.
- Short description: Short verbal explanation.
- [nonfree]: The package is obviously nonfree software.
- [semifree]: The package is mostly free, but contains some nonfree software.
- [uses-nonfree]: The package depends on, recommends, or otherwise inappropriately integrates with other nonfree software or services.
- [FIXME:package]: The package has a free replacement, or could be built in a way that is acceptable.
- drop: No replacement available, drop package.
- replace: Package can be replaces with another package with same functionality.
- patch: Package needs to be patched.
- rebuild: Simple rebuild to catch new dependencies is enough.
- debian: Debian bug reference (http://bugs.debian.org/).
- fsf: FSF nonfree software list (http://libreplanet.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines#).
- savannah: Savannah bug reference (https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?).
- fedora: Fedora bug reference: (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=).
- parabola: Parabola bug reference (https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/).
- Notes: Additional comments.