Steps to reproduce:
- Install PureOS
- Start machine
- At login screen, click on DE dropdown
What should happen:
- Easy-to-understand options are listed
What happens instead:
The following options are listed, including two identical options:
- GNOME (default)
- GNOME Classic
- GNOME Xorg
- Either remove one of the Kodi options, or disambiguate them (e.g. "Kodi" and "Kodi Xorg")
- The meaning of these options is fairly intuitive (e.g. GNOME Xorg is clearly GNOME desktop running X instead of Wayland) but is this documented anywhere?
- What is the difference between "X11" and "GNOME Xorg"?