Steps to reproduce:
- Open Settings > Universal Access
- Enable "Large Text"
- Launch PureBrowser v52
What should happen:
- PureBrowser GUI and content appears larger than usual
What happens instead:
- No change in the appearance of PureBrowser GUI and content
- In the [PureBrowser] address bar type: about:config
- Search for this preference: layout.css.devPixelsPerPx
- Replace the default value of -1.0 with the new percentage zoom. For example, if you want to change the default zoom from the default value of 100% to 125%, then change the value of layout.css.devPixelsPerPx to 1.25
...note that you will have to make this manual adjustment again when you disable "Large Text"